1. Wash face gently with soap and cold water. Pat dry.
2. USING THE ML SCALE on the mixing cup, pour powder activator up to the 5 ML line.
3. Squeeze CREME HAIR BLEACH FOR FACE into mixing cup, filling to the 15 ML line. Use the spatula to level the creme. (Now you have the right proportion of two parts bleach to one part activator!) Cap tube and bottle tightly.
4. Use the enclosed applicator to thoroughly blend the activator and creme bleach.
5. You are now ready to bleach. Never mix creme bleach and activator until you’re ready to begin treatment. Always discard any unused mixture after treatment. Wash cup and applicator after each use.
1. With applicator, apply thoroughly blended mixture onto area to be bleached. Be sure to only cover all hair you want lightened.
2. Leave mixture on face for 8 minutes; use applicator to remove mixture from one small area. If hair is not completely bleached, apply more mixture over area and wait 5 more minutes.
3. Wash mixture off your face with cool water. Dry thoroughly.
4. Discard any unused mixture after treatment. Wash and dry applicator and mixing cup. Resistant hair may require subsequent treatments to reach the desired degree of lightness. Wait 24 hours before repeating application.