1. Wash area where hair is to be removed with soap and water. Thoroughly pat dry.
2. Warm wax by rubbing strips briefly and gently between your hands.
3. Determine direction of hair growth before applying wax strip.
4. PRESS ON wax strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, PULL OFF wax strip in opposite direction of hair growth. Keep your hand as close to the skin as possible. If the strip is peeled too slowly, wax will remain on skin and hair will not come off. Immediately apply firm pressure to the waxed area with fingertips or the palm of your hand to reduce reddening.
6. Repeat Steps 1–5 until the area is free of hair. NOTE: To avoid irritation, do not apply more than once to the same spot in a 24–hour period.
7. Dispose of used strips after removing all unwanted hair. Do not save after use. Use fresh, new strips the next time you need to remove unwanted hair.
8. After hair removal, apply a small amount of Azulene Finishing Oil to treated area with a cotton ball or tissue to wipe away any wax residue and to help remoisturize skin.
Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit for Face
Salon results last up to 8 weeks
Works on short hair
No microwave needed
Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth
Pre-waxed, pre-cut strips are fast and the easiest way to wax:1) Warm strip in hands2) Separate double-sided strips3) Press on, pull off
Salon results that last up to 8 weeks. Dermatologist Tested and Salon Tested.
Where to buy
HOW TO USE HAIR REMOVER WAX STRIP KIT FOR FACE
TAKE THE QUIZ
Discover your perfect Miracle Gel shade. The miracle match quiz will give you a personalized recommendation based on your skin tone and interests.
Discover what people are saying