INGREDIENTS: HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, FRUCTOSE, GLUCOSE, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, SUCROSE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, MICA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MEL/HONEY/MIEL, PVP, ACETIC ACID, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, COUMARIN, TOCOPHEROL.
DO NOT ALLOW WAX TO BOIL. HANDLE MELTED WAX WITH CARE. TEST WAX TEMPERATURE ON THE INSIDE OF WRIST BEFORE BEGINNING APPLICATION. IF WAX IS TOO HOT, ALLOW TO COOL BEFORE PROCEEDING.
• Let wax stand for a minimum of 1 minute in the microwave after heating and before attempting to remove.
• Remove lid and entire safety seal from the container before microwaving.
• The plastic jar is designed only for use in the microwave. DO NOT USE IN CONVENTIONAL OR TOASTER OVENS. DO NOT APPLY DIRECT HEAT OR FLAME.
• DO NOT leave wax unattended while heating.
• Apply only one strip at a time and remove Ouch less wax before proceeding to next area.
• Wait 1 hour after taking a shower or bath before using wax.
• Do not use if you suffer from any medical condition that may be affected by compromised skin. Consult a doctor before use if you suffer from any skin related disorder, circulatory issues or diabetes.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: BENZOCAINE 6% ... Purpose- Topical Analgesic.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN.
• Use for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations due to hair removal
• Allergy Alert - Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics.
• For external use only
• When using this product avoid contact with eyes
• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens
• symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• Do not use over raws surfaces, or blistered areas
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
• Use no more than 3 to 4 times daily
• Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to the area to be treated before hair removal
• Children under 2 years of age consult a doctor