Easy to use!
Prep: Start with clean, dry nails. Give nails one last swipe of nail polish remover to remove any excess dirt and oil (this step is extremely important to help your manicure last longer).
- Select: Choose best fitting strip for each nail.
- Peel: Remove clear protective plastic cover, then peel nail polish strip from backing paper.
- Break: Choose the side of the strip that best fits the shape of your cuticles. Break silver tab from strip.
- Apply: Place strip against cuticle line. Hold strip at the center for maximum control. Press strip to nail and gently stretch strip for a perfect fit. Firmly smooth over entire nail.
- Shape: Smooth excess over nail edge. Gently file away excess from nail edge using light pink side of file.
Repeat steps 2-5 for each nail, applying to thumbs last.
Removal: Use nail polish remover to remove.